A position available for an enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join our Chief Executive Officer office based in Melbourne.
Reporting to the CEO/Non-Executive Director, you will be supporting him in ensuring his daily activities runs flawlessly smooth. Main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Assisting in diary management and scheduling meetings
• Assisting in international and domestic travel arrangement
• Assisting in event and functions organization and coordination
General office administration duties such as:
• Organising and filing paper work, documents and electronic information
• Record and reconcile executive expenses in a timely manner
• Replenishing office stationery and amenities
• Answering phone calls
• Data entry and database maintenance
We believe attitude in the key to success in this role. Have you got what it takes?
• Self-motivation and proactive
• Flexibility to adapt to the changes in fast-pace environment
• Strong attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Professional discretion
Interested applicant, please submit a 2 page CV! We would love to meet you and discuss further in detail about the role and get to know you more.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.