Catalina Rose Bay is an iconic award-winning Australian restaurant located in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. Located on the water in Rose Bay, our fine dining restaurant is easily accessible via public transport (ferry/bus).
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our office team!
We are looking for a committed professional with previous experience in a reservations or reception/busy switchboard role. Experience in the hospitality industry preferred, however not essential as training will be provided.
Clear communication skills on the phone and email essential, with a strong attention to detail being key in this role.
The position involves all aspects of reservations and office/admin support, including data entry, filing and other office based duties.
Working hours are casual, mainly Monday to Friday 9-5, however including one day on the weekend and between 20-30 hours per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role in an iconic hospitality venue – with great working hours!
The successful candidate must have unlimited work rights in Australia, and understand and speak fluent English.
If you feel you are the right person for our team, please send your COVER LETTER & RESUME to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL CONTACTED.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office assistant?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.