- Permanent, Part Time - Immediate start
- Challenging and rewarding career opportunity
- Join one of Australia's largest hospitality services company
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
We are currently seeking to recruit a talented and adaptable Part Time Receptionist / Administration Assistant, with duties including;
- Managing the reception area and looking after guests
- Answering and transferring calls
- Maintaining the office, including stock lists and ordering
- Arranging meetings, booking rooms, and planning catering
- Prepare event material, booking lists and signage
- Attend and assist with events when required
- Qualification and / experience in Office Administration
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Suite, Quickbooks and Eventbrite
- Positive attitude with a high level of initiative
- Experience assisting with planning events
- Ability to prioritise a range of tasks, meet deadline and work under pressure
- Experience to confidently supervise and train junior staff members
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers and promotions; ongoing training and development, a competitive hourly rate, recognition programs including service and safety awards, regular team event days, and site-based benefits and a variety of company discounts.
If you are hungry for a new challenge – Apply Now!!!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.