Harcourts Smith are seeking a full time Sales Associate to commence ASAP. You will help assist at weekend opens, manage and follow up prospective clients, listings and buyers.
Possessing strong communication and negotiation skills, an excellent phone manner, being persistent and able to meet targets. With a never give up attitude and the desire learn from the best in the business you will succeed in this role.
Into the future the right person will naturally progress into a sales representative role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Generation
- Cold calling, Prospecting, Warm Calls - You will be given Leads
- Database management
- Weekend Open Inspections
- Relationship building
Skills and Experience
- Must have a current Real Estate Certificate of Registration & driver's license
- Immaculately presented and well-groomed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be driven and want to reap the rewards of your hard work
- Want a long term career in real estate
Weekend work is part of this role and you must be available both Saturday & Sunday.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have lead generation experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.