Australian Steel and Wire is inviting applications for the full time position of Business General Manager based in Perth Australia. This is a new position created by ongoing growth in the business and a reallocation of duties of the current executives to allow increased growth into new markets and products as the company continues to mature.
The incumbent will be required to take complete control over the P&L, marketing and sales departments, raw material sourcing and logistics for the business. Portfolio will also include direct control over subsidiary based offshore as well as branches throughout Australia.
Applicants must be able to prove very high motivation levels from past positions and an extremely strong work ethic, as this is a highly demanding position. The position will require the following skill set:
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a team of greater than 50 people.
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 4 years study.
- Extensive experience in the management of multicultural teams.
- Experience in international marketing and sales.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and computer based systems.
- Proven record of managing budgets and financial accounts.
- Proven track record of working with multiple teams and generating positive results from all stakeholders.
Only applicants with suitable skills and experience will be given consideration for this position.
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.