· Full Time Position
· Guaranteed base earnings
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman - an Australian Retail icon in the home and lifestyle space.
The Harvey Norman Bundall Administration Team is seeking a passionate, customer service focused Administration Assistant to join them in delivering Great Service, Always! to their customers.
As Administration Assistants have a good understanding of purchasing processes, general retail operations and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
To be successful you must:
· Have a passion for retail
· Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
· Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
· To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
· Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Competent computer skills with sound knowledge in Excel and Word
· Experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
· Have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
· Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.