Business Development Manager
TITAN Hoarding Systems Australia is the leading hoarding supplier with an International network of Distributors and long list of ASX200 clients.
TITAN is undergoing significant growth and we are seeking an energetic and results driven Business Development Manager to deliver our growth targets.
About the role:
This role requires an experienced sales professional to increase market share within the regions that we currently operate and growth into new regions. This will be achieved by building strong relationships with key partners and identifying new strategic clients and sectors.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing a pipeline of project opportunities
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to entre and capture key target markets
- Meeting forecasted revenue targets and reporting as required
- Achieving sales and market share growth objectives
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- You are an innovative and experienced BDM with a desire to drive business opportunities and growth channels
- Lead generation specialist
- Experienced in the hire or construction sectors
- Experienced in B2B and B2C selling
- Have exceptional communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Have the ability to execute strategic plans
- Have the ability to interpret technical information
- Experience selling into international markets will be viewed favourably
- Willing to travel
Fantastic salary package available for the right candidate including a fully maintained company car and mobile phone.
If this is you please send a 1 page cover letter outlining your relevant experience together with your current CV.
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- Do you have lead generation experience?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.