Munna Pastoral is a mixed farming family operated business located in the Coolah disrtrict of NSW. Munna is 3800acres and currently runs a progressive Santa Gertrudis Stud were 200 stud females are joined annually and bulls are shown regularly at major shows in Sydney and Brisbane, We also run Wiltipoll ewes which are crossed with Australian white rams and lambs are sold into the heavy export trade. Munna also crops around 1000acres of mainly winter crop being, wheat, barley and oats and summer crop of Sorghum. The successful applicant would require experience in all broad acre cropping including tractor operations and header driving along with good animal husbandry skills with sheep and cattle, and own dogs would be an advantage. The applicant would need a HR license and fencing and welding skills would be advantageous, a comfortable 2 bedroom house would be provided to the successful applicant. This is a chance to join a motivated and positive workplace in a great district of NSW.
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Livestock Overseer?
- Do you have experience operating front end loader vehicles?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have professional welding experience?
- Do you have a current firearms licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.