Tilling Timber are looking for a Key Account Coordinator to join the Design Centre team based in Kilsyth, Vic. Maintain and develop builder/Merchant relationships by providing cost effective computerized solutions utilizing design software.
- Promotion of the entire range of SmartFrame Engineered Wood Products (including Tecbeam) to Engineers, Specifiers, Architects, Designers and Builders. Development of specification opportunities and conversion of opportunities to genuine sales opportunities for SmartFrame products.
- Development of contacts, communications and relationships with Engineers, Specifiers, Architects, Designers and Builders.
- Provision of software training function for all SmartFrame products as requested by the Design Centre Business Manager
- Set up and maintain Builder/merchant specification for signed builders.
- Support National Workflow Manager as required.
- Desirable formal qualification in Drafting or Building Construction.
- Must be computer literate (e.g., with SmartFrame, MiTek, Pryda, Multinail and Windows).
- Ability to produce quality outputs within defined output schedules.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- 5+ years’ experience within the Timber and Estimating industry
- Effective planning, prioritization and time management skills are critical.
- The ability to communicate using construction terminology and conventional framing practice with Engineers, Specifiers, Architects, Designers and Builders. Inherent in this requirement is an ability to communicate using basic and technical terminology.
- Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Account Coordinator?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.