ACT Integrity Commission
Administrative Services Officer Class 3
Salary Range: $66,867 - $71,963 (PN: 53680)
The Administration Officer will assist the Administration Team, comprising of the Executive Assistant / Office Manager and the Senior Property Officer with the day-to-day administrative tasks of the Commission. As a confident and professional communicator, the Administration Officer will be the first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors, maintaining the Commission inbox, answering queries, and directing these enquiries appropriately. The duties carried out by the Administration Officer will be, but not limited to; providing administrative support and assistance with records and asset management, processing of invoices and any other duties appropriate to maintain effective operation of the Commission.
What You Will Do
- Provide high level administrative support to the Commission’s Administrative Team including receiving and screening incoming phone calls, greeting visitors.
- General administrative support assisting the Senior Property Officer.
- Records management.
- Assistance with meeting organisation, ordering stationery and processing invoices.
- Assist with maintenance of the office, including liaising with contractors and arranging general maintenance.
- Register, track and update records and databases, complying with systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible in accordance with requirements of the Territory Records Act 2002.
- Undertake other duties appropriate to this level of classification that contribute to the effective administration of the Commission.
- This position will require, an NV1 security clearance (or the ability to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance). Approval to commence employment may be granted by the Commissioner or CEO on the basis of successful acquisition of an appropriate clearance.
- A driver’s licence is essential.
Notes: This is a part-time position available at 21.63 hours per week and the full-time salary noted above will be paid pro-rata. Flexible arrangements considered for the successful candidate. There may be times when the position occupant will be required to work in excess of part time hours for specific Commission activities.
How to Apply: Please provide a one-page pitch on your suitability to perform the role along with a curriculum vitae and referee reports.
For further information, please visit www.jobs.act.gov.au
Applications Close: 9 December 2021
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.