Casual Warehouse Assistants
As a leader in the Australian Pet Industry, TimePet is seeking to add new Casual Warehouse Assistants to further expand our strong and passionate warehouse team.
Warehouse hours are: Monday - Wednesday 6am-3pm, Thursday 6am-2.30pm, Friday 6am-1pm
We are looking for people that are seeking ongoing full-time work. For the right person, this could lead to a permanent position.
The successful applicants will be part of the warehouse team driving the critical back end of the business, picking and dispatching important orders to our clients in a timely fashion.
This is a physical role which requires someone with the following attributes:
- Honest, punctual and reliable
- Able to follow instructions
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Can work both independently and in a team
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Voice picking experience is an advantage, but not essential
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Be physically fit and hard working
- RF scanner experience (not essential)
- Show excellent attention to detail and ability to communicate within a team
- Thrives on the being the best
Your day will consist of picking/packing orders and/or helping with deliveries/receipts along with other ad hoc duties as required.
If you want to join our friendly and successful team in a long-established business, please submit your application.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Voice Picker?
- How many years' experience do you have as a forklift driver?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.