- Work from home
- Flexi-work: Part time 20 hours per week, spread over 6 days
- $30-35 / hour + superannuation
- Work hand in hand with Operations Manager and Company Director
- Fast growing business providing strong opportunity for career progression
- Company laptop
Realcorp Commercial Cleaning is a fast-growing specialist commercial cleaning provider operating in Melbourne and Regional Victoria. The sectors that we service include primarily residential apartment building common areas (owners corporations), offices and food manufacturing. We also provide labour hire in the aged care sector.
Exceptional people, professionalism, a client and outcomes focussed attitude, and smart and innovative systems have been and continue to be key to the success of the business.
Our fast growth has opened the way for this new position to be created, to support the Director, Operations Manager and remainder of the management team in sustainably scaling the business.
The Team Assistant will be a proactive, solution-focussed problem solver and thinker. The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills (written and spoken) and will be proficient with technology use including rostering software, Microsoft Office Suite, and WhatsApp for team communication.
The Team Assistant must be highly reliable and trustworthy.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Review and approve all completed shifts in the Realcorp task management system, on a daily basis. Follow up any incomplete tasks.
- Manage staff shifts and rosters
- Manage and organise periodic tasks for all sites
- Recruit, induct and arrange training for new staff
- Assist the payroll officer with team hours and other payroll enquiries
- Provide time and attendance reports for clients
- Compile and send resident breaches to management for review and on-charge to clients
- Identify systems requiring improvement and assist in the enhancement and streamlining of processes
- Coordinate peridoc testing and tagging of all equipment
- Other admin tasks as required
- Communicate with all teams via phone and group WhatsApp to follow up task completion and ensure that requests have been actioned in a timely manner
To be successful for this position, candidates must possess the following:
- Administrative experience
- Self confidence and strong ‘can-do’ attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, written and spoken
- Strong computer skills (rostering software, Microsoft Office Suite, and WhatsApp)
- A desire to grow with the business, and an open mind to taking on additional tasks and responsibilities as they arise
- Advanced English skills, written and spoken
- At least intermediate Spanish not necessary but would be looked upon favourably
How to apply: Please submit a resume with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you believe you would be suitable for this position.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Team Assistant?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.