Westaway Restorations have been servicing the Restoration Industry throughout Northern NSW and South East Queensland for over 30 years. Operating on a 24/7 format, we attend to both emergency and non emergency claims within the building Insurance industry, some of which includes, however not limited to, storm and/or water damage, fire damage and mould remediation.
Due to the progressive growth of our business, we now have an opportunity for the right candidate to build a career within our business in the Insurance industry. We are currently seeking an administrator/receptionist for an immediate start within our friendly claims management team. The role will allow you to build your administration career within a fast paced, changing environment. To begin with the role consists of general administrative duties including but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Maintaining a neat and clean office environment
- Directing incoming emails
- Scheduling attendances
- Assisting claims managers
- Assisting with supplies ordering
The right person will possess
- A great work ethic, positive attitude and tidy presentation
- Honest, reliable & trustworthy personality
- Willingness to learn
- Detail orientated with excellent time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Be seeking a long term career
Successful candidates must
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Have a mature personality and be able to liaise with Customers
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team environment
What is on offer
We provide a cohesive team environment with above award rates and flexible working arrangements as well as job security and the opportunity for career progression.
Should you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply today, by submitting a cover letter outlining your key skills and availability, with an up to date resume with relevant experience aligning this position. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
Westaway have a strong commitment to diversity within our workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders and individuals who identify across all genders are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.