Energy Power Systems Australia (EPSA) is the Cat® engine dealer for Australia, Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands. EPSA sells and rents Cat engines and also designs, engineers and commissions a range of turnkey products and applications. We serve a diverse range of markets, including mining, forestry, construction, pipeline/oil field construction, agriculture, government sector, marine, transportation, fisheries, and the commercial transport industry.
Fantastic opportunity for a local candidate to join a well-established market leader in Darwin. You will have refrigeration and electrical background preferably in power generation to enable you to effectively troubleshoot and repair our rental fleet for key clients in the Darwin and the NT region. Competitive salary package including super, service vehicle, mobile phone and lap top.
- Electrical and Refrigeration Trade qualification.
- Current Drivers' License
- Demonstrated electrical experience in maintaining and repairing diesel/gas power generation equipment.
- High level organisational and communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to work autonomously and participate in an On-Call Roster and remote work
- Strong listening, fault-finding and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, driven and a self-starter.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Servicing of all Power Products, Compressed Air equipment, Refrigeration and Temperature Control fleet.
- Minor overhauls.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair rental fleet for key projects and clients.
- General yard forklift operation, cleanliness, safety and maintenance.
- End to end management of rental equipment for customer supply
- Preparation and completion of service, job reports, time sheets and other reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitoring and ordering of fleet spares and consumables as needed.
- Number 1 Engine supplier in Australia
- Competitive salary package including super, tool-of-trade vehicle, mobile phone and lap-top
- Employee Recognition Program and Service Awards
- Birthday Leave
- Job-relevant education assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Electrical Service Technician?
- Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you hold a current Refrigerant Handling Licence (RHL)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.