At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening up exciting possibilities. For your curiosity to thrive and help transform an industry. And when life twists, there's flex for balance and the support you need. So come and share your ideas, give back and feel proud to be part of a company doing work that matters across climate change and mental health. Let's care for everyone's tomorrow so we can create a better future together.
Customer Service Consultant | Darwin, NT
- Be supported to grow and develop your career
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Leading global insurer
What if you could put the customer at the heart of everything you do?
As a Sales and Service Specialist at Allianz, you will join an established team and utilise your strong customer service and sales skills when speaking with new and existing customers about our products. You will be the voice of Allianz and will provide information about our products whilst utilising the opportunity to provide excellent service when making changes and updates to policies.
Important to your success:
- A team player attitude, which supports and respects others
- A competitive nature to strive to be the best
- Commitment and superior customer service skills
- Ability to work on a rotating roster with shifts falling between 8am - 6pm
- Ability to work one Saturday every 4-5 weeks
- Must be available to commence 17th January 2022
- Able to attending online Assessment Centres
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary package
- Online learning and focus on career progression
- A range of attractive benefits including Insurance & Gym Membership discounts
- A fun, positive & supportive team environment; we work together to achieve great results
Allianz is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Allianz is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life. Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
Let's care for tomorrow. For each and every customer experience
Care to join us? www.allianz.com.au/careers
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.