Luv-A-Duck, Australia's largest duck producer is seeking individuals to join its team on our Grower farms in Gymbowen or Nhill, Western Victoria.
The ideal applicants will have the ability to work effectively and independently and will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience with livestock
- Motivated and energetic
- Sound understanding of occupational health and safety
- Prepared to work weekends and on public holidays as per roster system.
You will be trained in all aspects of our Farm and your responsibilities will include:
- Care and welfare of ducks
- Assistance in monitoring the growth performance of our ducks
- Bird husbandry
- Maintaining hygiene standards
- Observance of our environmental responsibilities. (Maintenance of a clean environment)
- Minor maintenance of equipment, buildings and grounds
This role will be at times very autonomous hence maturity and the ability to work alone will be the key to your success.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- What's your expected hourly rate?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.