MYOM Australia is an esteemed company and creators of Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificates by installing energy-efficient products for retail/commercial customers since 2011. Our products and services help our customers save on their electricity bills, whilst also reducing greenhouse gas emissions through the Victorian Energy Upgrade Program.
The Business Development Manager reports to the Victorian Sales and Operations Manager.
Due to ongoing business growth, we are on the lookout for a highly organized, open-minded, passionate action taker to join our fun and dynamic Sales team. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone with superb people skills and a real flair for sales, looking to build a long-term lucrative career.
- Managing and searching for potential new sales opportunities
- Regularly call on clients within your geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your networks
- Develop a network of key industry contacts
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Proven sales experience (minimum 2 years)
- An ability to build rapport and maintain solid customer relationships
- A high commercial acumen
- A confident, down-to-earth personality
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- An ability to travel to visit sites regularly
- An ability to be efficient and manage multiple opportunities at one time
- A valid driver's license
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package. $70,000 Base plus Commissions [OTE $250,000 +]
- Generous bonus and commission structure
- Work with a leading organization that admires initiative and nurtures talent
- Positive workplace with a friendly and supportive high-performance culture
- Work with a highly motivated and successful team that celebrate success
- A growing business with a proven track record of promoting within
- Supportive leadership team
If this role suits you, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.