Entry Level Warehouse Roles Day & Afternoon Shift Available
About the role
Our client is opening positions for new members to be a part of our team in Carrara. This role requires reliable, hard working and energetic individuals to work in our fast-paced environment and to provide assistance in the daily operations of the business.
School leavers and individuals new to this industry will be welcomed!
Your daily tasks will involve (but not limited to):
- Be a part of day-to-day operations of the warehouse
- Overseeing and assisting with incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Picking and Packing
- Always maintain a safe and clean warehouse
- Follow OHS policy and procedures
What’s on offer:
- Immediate start
- Access to career development
- Rate from $25 - $35 an hour
- Flexibility – Some weekend work available
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Own transportation
- Australian/NZ citizen or PR
Join us Now!
Join our team and be a part of this rewarding industry.
We pride ourselves as being an equal opportunity employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.