Entry Level Pick Packers - No Experience Required
- 37.5hr per week roles
- View to permanency
- Monday-Friday rosters
About the Role:
Our client, a major warehouse in Warriewood are looking for reliable and enthusiastic warehouse staff to join their team and learn their business from the ground up.
These are ongoing positions with a view to permanency for the right candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick and Pack
- General warehouse labouring
- Wrapping pallets
- Other duties as required
You will be a keen and eager individual who wants to work hard and learn the industry from the ground up. Previous experience is not required, we just want people with a good attitude who want to work.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- COVID Vaccinated
- Physically fit able to handle physical work
- ASAP Availability to commence
- Looking for a long term role ideally to move permanent
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test and police check
APPLY NOW and we will contact you to discuss the next steps!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.