Hebron farm is looking for a part time farm hand! Tuesday - Thursday. Possibility to go full time for the right applicant.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to join our team and work alongside our Farm Manager and Team on 70 acres of riverfront property. You will work to achieve the very best outcomes for the land, stock, team members, customers and guests of the Hebron Farm facility.
We are seeking a weekend farm hand to work Tuesday to Thursday 8am til 4pm.
Hebron Farm is currently home to cattle, sheep & laying hens and has a two acre Organic Market Garden. Duties will predominantly be in the garden working to pick and pack veggies for our buyers as well as some animal duties. Experience in Hospitality is perfect for this role!
The property hosts Airbnb guests, so we are looking for a candidate who possesses a great attitude, is well presented and approachable.
Hebron Farm is a progressive organic farm supplying eggs & veggies to high end restaurants in Sydney. We pride ourselves on producing the best quality vegetables, herbs & eggs in the area, and work hard to ensure every aspect of the farm is of the highest standard. If you are interested in working with a team where you are willing to grow both professionally and personally, then we want to hear from you.
- loves being outdoors and having a go at everything
- can work in a team and independently
- has experience working with or caring for livestock (hobby farm style)
- willing to get your hands dirty
- have your own transport
Perks of the job:
- we are happy to put you through an agriculture or horticulture TAFE traineeship
- constant eggs & organic veggies to take home
- great team
- use of the farm Colo River access
- flexible hours
This role is labour intensive and best suited to someone already living or willing to relocate in the area. The role is part time/casual with extra hours offered in some instances.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to assist Working Holiday Visa candidates. Please avoid disappointment and do not apply for this position.
To apply, please email your resume & cover letter direct to email@example.com by 5pm 5th December 2021.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.