We are Tribe Breweries - home to the largest number of independent craft beers in Australia. Our team are leaders in innovative high-quality brewing in Australia. Every day our team is focused on offering drinkers' access to the finest beer products, and through our growing Tribe we seek to inspire and excite consumers about the craft beer revolution. Our own portfolio of brands includes Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade Brewing Co, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon. We partner with awesome people to create really great beer.
Qualifications & experience
- Current electrical qualifications/license;
- 2 years’ experience in an industrial electrical setting;
- Flexibility to be able to support our 24/7 Operation;
- Exceptional diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
- A positive, can-do attitude;
- A strong safety focus and;
- You will need to be fully COVID vaccinated.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, our next Tribe member will ideally have electrical experience within the food and beverage industry. You must be technically capable, proactive, a team player, a quick learner with attention to detail.
- We offer some cool perks including EAP, Tribe Reward and Recognition program and access to our excellent product range! In addition, you get to work with some super talented and passionate people who are all working toward one shared goal – to be the number one independent brewer in this country.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an electrician?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.