Internship Opportunity! Are you studying health sciences, biomed and/or marketing? Do you have passion for health and medical but love creativity and marketing?
We are looking for a student to join our Medical division. This role will work with a market expert and Senior Product Manager at Stryker assisting with marketing initiatives.
We are looking for someone who can commit to at least 3 weekdays a week. We have lots for you to do!
What you need?
- Marketing and communications experience or interest (this can be through societies or hobbies if not your studies)
- Clinical knowledge – ideally studying health sciences or similar
- Analytically minded and comfortable dealing with numbers
- Confident navigating Excel, running reports and analysing data
- Professional writing skills
- Experience navigating online platforms and systems
- High attention to detail
- Sound grammatical knowledge
- Ability to take an idea from conception to creation
- Intuition and initiative
- Go getter and doer attitude
- Time management and deadline driven
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence
- Not afraid to ask questions
What you will do?
- Develop and/or initiate the development and production of marketing support material (e.g. product brochures, Apps, videos, etc.)
- Provide input in the new product development process and collect Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback on new product concepts
- Work with territory managers and other SSP teams to identify and implement improvements to existing products
- Will develop and execute strategies for communicating product-related updates to sales representatives
- Will support development knowledge through creation of new sales support tools and refinement of existing tools
- Will work closely with the internal SSP teams to understand production capacity, build schedules, and stocking schedules for assigned products
- Will coordinate with the sales and operations team to effectively allocate products to customers in times of short supply.
- Will work with Customer Service Team to understand complaint handling, Quality, and Service processes, and will communicate these processes to Sales Representatives as needed
If you are looking for an opportunity to kick-start your marketing career, look no further!
To join us click APPLY now!
Stryker is in the medical industry and the safety of our employees and communities is very important. To that end, it is a requirement that our employees be vaccinated, and it’s an inherent requirement for the successful candidate for this role to be vaccinated.