The Tract Brisbane practice is growing and seeks a dynamic Senior Town Planner to join our Brisbane planning team and assist in the delivery of a diverse range of statutory and strategic planning projects across Queensland.
Who we are
Tract is a national planning and design practice specialising in town planning, urban design, landscape architecture and associated digital media.
As planners and designers our charter is to deliver sustainable and memorable solutions, shaping places for living, leisure and work, and the infrastructure that supports and connects these places. We do this by harnessing the strength and diversity of our collective expertise.
Our comprehensive planning and design services, and the scale and pedigree of our practice provide the capacity to address projects of all scales and complexities.
What we value
- Continual learning and professional development.
- Collective thinking, combining fresh, progressive and innovative ideas with our years of expertise.
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of collaborative projects.
- Our team, who continue to make Tract a friendly, family oriented and supportive place to work.
Benefits and Culture
- Exposure to a diversity of planning projects around Queensland
- People-oriented environment within a supportive workplace and growing team
- Flexibility to balance work from home or in the office from our Brisbane CBD location with end-of-trip facilities
- Clear career path & career development opportunities
- Professional development opportunities to attend conferences / seminars / courses, and engage across disciplines and nationally across Tract’s interstate offices
- Convivial, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Work alongside and learn directly from well-known leaders in the industry in Queensland and nationally across Tract’s offices
- Paid parental leave, scholarships, income protection insurance, employee assistance program and wellbeing program
As a Senior Town Planner, you will have:
- At least six years’ experience, preferably in the Queensland planning system;
- Demonstrated capabilities in working independently to manage planning projects of various complexities and dealing with a variety of stakeholders;
- Solid understanding of Queensland planning legislation framework;
- Awareness of current planning, development, economic, social and environmental issues;
- An enthusiastic, proactive and commercial attitude and willingness to grow in the industry;
- Ability to build rapport with clients and stakeholders;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- An interest in mentoring and developing junior staff; and
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in urban / town planning.
To register your interest, please send through your resume and cover letter by applying through SEEK.
Applications close, 9am on 17 January 2022, and all applications will be reviewed at this time.
For more information about Tract, visit www.tract.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.