Workshop Technician/Air Conditioning Technician
A renowned air conditioning corporation is looking for an experienced Workshop Technician to join their well-established and close-knit team in Sydney on a permanent basis.
This role will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to utilise their experience and skills in servicing and repairing domestic and commercial air conditioning products.
Are you proactive, positive, present professionally and take great pride in providing customers excellent customer service and technical support? This established organisation will offer you stability, a great team to work with and appreciation for all your hard work!
If this sounds like you… Read on to find out more about the opportunity…
• Assessing, processing and documenting all units that are delivered to the workshop
• Service and repair of our commercial and domestic air conditioning products to comply with our published specification in a timely and safe manner.
• Set up and install units for training and testing
• Occasionally attend service calls and provide technical support to customers as required
• Provide support to our spare parts and warranty personnel department to fulfil customer's orders
The Right Person:
To be successful in this position, you must possess strong diagnostics skills with a Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, current driver's license, have excellent customer relationship building abilities and be flexible in working across a variety of roles within the department as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding organisation in a busy and challenging role, which will allow you to use the full breadth of your skills and experience. In return a competitive salary package and a generous benefits program will be on offer.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and extensive background checks.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Field or Workshop Air-Conditioning Technician in a similar role is essential
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Trade Certificate is essential
- Electrical Qualification (desirable)
- Able to identify issues with air conditioning products repair and make recommendations
- Able to service air conditioning products so that they perform at their best
- Commissioning VRF and/or VRV experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Able and Interested in building relationships with customers, team members and colleagues within the extended business
- Ability to work in a physically demanding role
- Able to work additional hours during peak season
- Highly motivated, eager and result-driven
- Organisational skills including the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner, communicate status and delays if required
- Willing to comply with the Company’s Values and Code of Conduct a must
- Drivers Licence essential - with a clean driving record
- First Aid Certificate is desirable but not essential
Company & Culture:
This company’s exceptional business strategy is what makes them a market leader in their field. Strong company values coupled with their vision to create an empowering work culture is a key highlight.
Customer care is also of upmost importance and therefore long-term relationships with their customers has resulted in high customer satisfaction.
The team enjoys celebrating milestones, achievements and comradery with team building activities and events.
Looking after its people is a priority for this organisation. A competitive wage is on offer with excellent training.
How to apply:
If the above role interests you, and you fit the required skills and experience then we would like for you to apply now!
The role is available for an immediate start, do not miss out on this outstanding opportunity!
Please note successful employment will be pending medical and police check results
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Air Conditioning Technician?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.