5 x Diesel Fitters Required as Fulltime Equivalent for BMA Goonyella
East Coast Diesel Service are a well-established Contract Maintenance and Labour Hire company currently seeking 5 skilled Diesel Fitters to fill FTE (fulltime equivalent, permanently on crew) positions at BMA site Goonyella. These positions are required for immediate start.
Proven experience with Caterpillar and Komatsu machinery is essential with previous mining experience required.
The successful candidates will:
- Be highly motivated and honest
- Be wiling to learn new machinery technology (830e autonomous fleet)
- Have a strong work ethic
- Display excellent written and communication skills
- Be able to work unsupervised and in a team environment.
- Be willing to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical & Drug & Alcohol Screening
About the positions:
- Immediate start available
- 4 x LIFESTYLE ROSTER (5/4/4/5)
- 1 x Monday - Friday Roster
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Bus in Bus Out provided
- Flat hourly rate ranges from $70
- $80 + GST for subcontractors, paid fortnightly (no ute required)
- Full time rates available with holidays
If you believe your experience suits what we are looking for, then apply NOW!!!
Previous applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Coal Board Medical check?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Standard 11 induction?
- Do you have mine site experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.