Lürssen is a global leader in designing and building ships of the highest quality for demanding customers all over the world. For more than 140 years we have earned the experience and expertise required to create vessels that meet virtually any set of individual wishes and different demands. The legendary quality of Lürssen stands for satisfied customers and ships that can be completely relied on in any situation.
Luerssen Australia is a subsidiary of Lürssen, a 4th generation family-owned German company that builds Naval defence vessels and luxury yachts from its nine shipyards across Northern Germany.
Luerssen Australia is engaged as the prime contractor to build 12 Offshore Patrol Vessels for the Department of Defence over a 12 year period.
The successful applicant may be required to undergo the Australian Defence Force Security Clearance process, of which a minimum requirement is Australian Citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 12 MONTH OPPORTUNITY WITH ENGAGEMENT ON A LABOUR HIRE BASISTO HELP COVER A PERIOD OF RAPID GROWTH. GOOD PROSPECTS OF EXTENSION. WE WILL CONSIDER PART-TIME ARRANGEMENTS.
Assist the Talent Acquisition and HR Advisor during a period of rapid company growth. This is an in-house Talent Acquisition role and you will use your skills in white and grey collar recruitment to help build the team supporting our project. This is an opportunity to gain experience in an exciting sector - Defence.
- Working within our Talent team you will run end to end recruitment exercises across the business
- Assist with other recruitment related exercises and projects
- Assist in building the talent pool available to Luerssen Australia
- A passion for talent acquisition - minimum three years experience in end to end recruitment
- Demonstrated experience recruiting white and grey collar professionals (primarily engineers) and other roles across a multidisciplinary organisation
- High level of motivation to provide support to the Talent Acquisition and HR Advisor, the HR team and wider teams across the business.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please click 'Apply for this job' link and upload your resume and covering letter. You will be contacted directly if we wish to progress you to shortlisting.
For further company information please visit: www.luerssen.com.au and www.luerssen.de/en/
Luerssen Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Are you an Australian Citizen?
- How many years experience do you have in end to end recruitment activities?
- What is your annual salary expectation inclusive of superannuation?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.