At SkyCredit we empower…
- Our customers to GO FORWARD financially
- Our people to GO FORWARD in their career
FinTech Services Australia, part of the SkyCredit Group, delivers financial services and products via “…innovation, technology & services that add value to the lives of our customers” and the business is experiencing sustained growth across multiple channels within Australia.
We are now on the hunt for a Chief Technology Officer to help us scale our enterprise & systems architecture to capitalise on an exciting pipeline of opportunities.
As a member of the executive team, you will be empowered to drive and collaborate on positive business outcomes aligned with the Company’s values and be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package including Base, STI & LTI opportunities.
Our whole philosophy, employee experience, reward and recognition program, user experience, products on offer and partnerships have been created with the purpose to empower people.
Some words that speak to our character from our team are:
- Technologically advanced
- Friendly, genuine, and fair
- Clear vision, great leaders, great working environment
- Goal oriented
- Passionate about Data
A sample day in the life of the “CTO”
- Working on projects as a sponsor or lead supplier to evolve or transform business capabilities.
- Leading, mentoring & empowering our talented tech, data & analysis teams.
- Collaborating with colleagues, suppliers, or users to ensure we continue to deliver on our brand promise and strategic objectives.
- Researching technology and data trends to ensure we are and responding to Opportunities and Threats.
- Celebrating wins and milestones along the way with
As a member of our Executive team, reporting to the MD, the most important aspects of this senior level role are;
- Updating an IT Strategy & technology architecture and roadmap.
- Leading & managing the Data, Software and Systems cost centre in line with the company’s culture and financial budgets;
- Bringing technical, project and software development excellence to the business as part of the strategy development and execution.
- Maintaining employee engagement on the growth journey.
- Providing active input into the development and implementation of strategic and tactical business plans
- Overseeing the Systems & Software function in planning and specification of a portfolio of user focused services/ initiatives.
- Identifying and planning for strategic projects that support future technical and operational requirements to meet business outcomes.
- Managing external service providers and technology liaison with parent company to leverage service delivery to support business objectives.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in software / application development experience,
- At least 2 years in a senior management / leadership role or CTO role with a focus on business growth.
- Technical: Demonstrated experience in enterprise / systems architecture and planning to support the businesses medium- and long-term plans.
- Exposure to AI, cloud architecture, microservices, .NET/Core (C#) and Azure environments.
- Delivery capability through Project Management in to lead or mentor improvement initiatives (ideally using Jira)
- Business and / or data analysis skills to support decision making and continuous improvements across the business.
- Knowledge & passion for fintech and the high growth industry space
- Experience In a B2C environment
- Financial industry experience – experience in an ASIC/ APRA regulated environment with a responsible Manager leadership role
- Risk management and compliance experience
- Worked in a high growth teams / business environment
- Experience with leading teams globally in house and outsourced
- People Management & leadership capability; leads by example, fosters trust, and is aligned with the company’s vision and values.
- Delivery Management demonstrated success in driving business outcomes through partnerships with key stakeholders, leveraging collaborative teams and ensuring accountability for goals and objectives.
- Communication skills that give the ability to share information to technical and non-technical audiences from Boards to Team Members.
- Strategic thinking that brings together the company’s capabilities and strategic advantages to win in the market.
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in a technology related discipline, Computer Science, IT, Commerce, finance, engineering, science, or similar
- Lean / Six Sigma process improvement qualification
- Project Management (e.g., Agile / scrum, PMP) qualified or similar through on-the-job training / experience
- Data analysis (excel, sql) or software related qualifications
If you are driven to find meaning and value in your work within a future focussed company committed to your growth...
Apply now by sending your CV and credentials to email@example.com to come and join our team for free inhouse coffees whilst overlooking the Swan River and the Terrace views!
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.