At SkyCredit we empower…
- Our customers to GO FORWARD financially
- Our people to GO FORWARD in their career
FinTech Services Australia, part of the SkyCredit Group, delivers financial services and products via “…innovation, technology & services that add value to the lives of our customers” and as result of this the business is experiencing sustained growth across multiple channels within Australia.
We are now on the hunt for a Senior Marketing Specialist to help us as we are on a growth trajectory.
As a member of the marketing team, you will drive the day-to-day marketing projects/campaigns and work with a dynamic team to collaborate on business outcomes aligned with the Company’s values.
Our whole philosophy, employee experience, reward and recognition program, user experience, products on offer and partnerships have been created with the purpose to empower people.
Some words that speak to our character from our team are:
• Technologically advanced
• Friendly, genuine, and fair
• Clear vision, great leaders, great working environment
• Goal oriented
A day in a life of a Senior Marketing Specialist
- Execute plans and strategies to help promote our products, services, and brand to ultimately drive sales.
- Coordinating multiple campaigns/projects with a dynamic team to drive optimisation & growth
- Monitoring lead generation & achieving cost per acquisition targets
- Creating and collaborating with marketing peers to create multiple campaigns on a variety of platforms
- Produce campaign reports on performance and optimising future marketing activities
About The Role
As a Senior Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day execution of various marketing strategies.
This role will report directly to Head of Marketing and is responsible for the implementation and delivery of all marketing activities for SkyCredit Group. Job Duties include (not limited to):
- Drive & implement brand strategy to increase brand awareness within Australia
- Lead the development and implementation of multiple marketing campaigns for a variety of channels
- Monitor and assist with search engine optimisation and paid advertising
- Analyse analytics/data to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e., A/B, split testing etc) to improve ROI and more.
- Manage multiple landing pages and websites to strengthen brand, drive leads via multiple channels
- Assist with the day-to-day marketing efforts which include radio, TV, social media, and paid advertising
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure a robust marketing function across the business
- Coordinating & assisting with key marketing projects to drive business outcomes with multiple stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- A fun outgoing person who is delivery focussed, not afraid to get your hands dirty immediately
- Someone who has had a wide range of marketing experience
- Believes in working collaboratively with team members to achieve goals together
- Someone who can manage a fast-paced team with multiple deadlines and projects/campaigns
- Bonus – is a foodie and enjoys all types of food
What You Will Need
- A minimum of 4+ years' experience in a marketing role
- Demonstrated experience in paid advertising is essential
- High experience in delivering campaigns/marketing projects and driving leads
- Demonstrate experience in managing day to day marketing activities
- Obtain knowledge and experience in SEO, radio, social media marketing and paid advertising
- Sound understanding of modern search engine algorithms
- An ROI focused approach, with an understanding of how to effectively optimise marketing activities
If you are driven to find meaning and value in your work within a future focused company committed to your growth along with an attractive remuneration package consisting of Base salary, STI & LTI components....
Apply now by sending your CV and credentials to email@example.com to come and join our team for free inhouse coffees whilst overlooking the Swan River and the Terrace views!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.