Since our establishment in 2010, AMA Projects has been responsible for the delivery of over 500 projects throughout Australia and Internationally and now has offices located in Canberra, Sydney, and Melbourne. Our ability to understand our client's objectives and translate these into workable solutions has earned us a reputation as a leading provider of construction management services throughout Australia.
You will join an organisation that will provide you with a unique industry experience, professional development and career growth opportunities and a fantastic team to learn from. Our aim is to provide our staff with a solid understanding and grounding in the commercial construction and project management business.
Your next opportunity:
Due to organisational growth, an exciting opportunity is now available for a Contracts Administrator to join our Canberra Office located in Braddon.
We are searching for an individual who would like to be part of a unique industry experience, whilst developing their practical, intellectual, and interpersonal skills. Our aim is to provide our Contracts Administrator with a solid understanding and grounding in the commercial construction and project management business.
What we are looking for?
To be considered for the role, you will need the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Building, or a related degree is an advantage (completed or in progress).
- A genuine passion for the building and construction industry.
- The confidence to drive your own success and charge your own path.
- A strong work ethic and an understanding that you will get out what you put in.
- A desire to prove yourself and grow within the organisation.
- A White Card, Asbestos Awareness and First Aid are advantageous.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and Jonas is desirable.
What we can offer you:
- Central Office Location in Braddon
- Fun and supportive working environment with exposure to a wide range of construction methods
- Kitchen stocked weekly with fresh fruit, team coffee and toast
- Flexible working arrangements, with ability to work from home
- A down to earth workplace culture that supports work/life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and development through our internal training, mentoring and personal development plan programs
- Optional social club.
The application process:
Please apply via the link on Seek below, additionally you can call email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential conversation.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPLICATIONS PLEASE
AMA are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to all opportunities that may become available. At AMA we believe in creating a respectful and inclusive workplace that recognises the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees, working together to deliver a high standard of service.
- Do you hold Australian Security Clearance?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a contracts administrator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Have you completed a qualification in construction management?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.