"Our purpose is to help disadvantaged young Australians to flourish."
Type: Part time (2 days a week or equivalent)
Location: Randwick NSW
Remuneration: Social, Community, Home Care & Disability Award 2010 (Level 2) + full salary packaging options available
Founded in 1970, the Ted Noffs Foundation is a nationwide organisation which offers young people the support and opportunities to reach their full potential. Noffs holds itself to the highest standards, and only looks to employ people whose passions lie with supporting a population that can be at times complex, challenging, but also resilient and rewarding.
About The Position:
Noffs is looking for a dynamic and compassionate Donor Relations and Admin Assistant to join our organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for donor relations and administrative duties.
There are two main components to the position:
Donor Relations and Database Management
- Processing donations including receipting
- Taking a lead role with fundraising campaigns
- Managing positive relationships with donors and providing them support
- Maintaining and updating donor information in the database
- Liaising with the Finance Team to ensure donations adhere to best practice
Other Administrative Duties
- Provide support with internal and external communication on behalf of the organisation (this includes taking and managing all incoming and outgoing phone calls, emails and mail)
- Assisting with administrative and operational responsibilities
- Other duties as directed
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- A solid understanding of donor management systems.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A strong knowledge of fundraising and an understanding of the motivations as to why a donor would support a particular cause.
- Proven experience in data entry with high levels of accuracy, including reporting.
- High level of professionalism and discretion to handle sensitive and confidential situations as it will involve working with and/or projects related to donors and trustees.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet competing deadlines.
- Must possess a cleared NSW Working With Children Check.
Ted Noffs Foundation is committed to equal employment opportunity and embraces diversity and inclusion within its workforce. As such, people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability, Women and People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply:
Submit your application via SEEK which must include a Resume and a Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria. Applications must be received by 23 January 2022.
Please note that rolling interview may be performed. Applicants are encouraged to apply at the earliest point.
For further information, contact us at email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.