Mi Electric was established in early 2014 with a focus on delivering traffic infrastructure and electrical reticulation projects throughout Queensland. With a head office and depot at Yatala and regional offices on the Sunshine Coast, Mackay and Bundaberg we service both metropolitan and regional areas. This position will operate out of our Mi Electric office at Beerwah.
As Project Manager you will be given autonomy to run and drive the project through to completion. You will be given support from dedicated project supervision and an experienced and established site crew. You will preferably have an electrical trade background from within the civil infrastructure arena and a proven track record of delivering commercial projects within the Australian market in excess of $5M.
Preference will be given to candidates with a tertiary qualification in Project Management or equivalent experience of delivering projects on site within relevant industries. Ideal candidates will have a strong commercial acumen together with strong management experience, excellent organisational skills and the ability to work within tight project schedules. Ideally you will have the following criteria:
- Demonstrated work history in relation to traffic signals, ITS, lighting , URD is essential
- Interpretation of detailed project programming and the ability to give direction accordingly
- Dedicated client liaison
- Subcontractor management
- Preparation and submission of EOT’s, variation orders & payment claims
- Preparation of tender documents and submissions
- Financial and OH & S management
- Weekly & monthly reporting
- Management of construction team
- Driving and delivering the project
- Project review/report upon completion
Please click ‘APPLY’ to submit your cover letter and CV.
Mi Electric operates on a 10% flat fee recruitment policy in relation to agency placements. This fee is based on salary and superannuation and excludes all other benefits and allowances. Submission of candidates will be considered an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. No exclusive agreements will be entered into.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.