Mi Electric was established in early 2014 with a focus on delivering traffic infrastructure and electrical reticulation projects throughout Queensland. With a head office and depot at Yatala and regional offices on the Sunshine Coast, Mackay and Bundaberg we service both metropolitan and regional areas.
Currently we are seeking a Project Administrator to join our team at our Beerwah office.
- Create and maintain project files ensuring superseded plans are marked and revisions disseminated to the relevant personnel.
- Collate timesheets from onsite personnel on a weekly basis and liaise with payroll.
- Arrange travel arrangements for site staff when required.
- Maintain a project specific register for Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) ensuring ITPs are registered, collated, submitted and filed accordingly.
- Maintain document control pertinent to the project.
- Generate purchase orders requisitions for on site project requirements when required.
- Assist in the completion of monthly progress claims and liaise with Project Manager/Project Supervisor in relation to outstanding documentation and statutory declarations.
- In conjunction with Project Manager/Project Supervisor prepare and forward relevant notices within nominated timeframes.
- Keep procedures and work instructions consistent with changes to workflow eg. Project plans, SWMS, risk assessments, ITP’s, registers and documentation as required.
- Accurate data entry and systematic maintenance of project records.
- Recording and archiving completed project records in a systemic manner to enable ease of retrieval if required.
- Ability to respond to a range of telephone queries and receive and direct information.
- Provide advice and information in relation to project schedules, delivery times, including liaison with external suppliers to ensure information is accurate.
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing communications and documentation for project related purposes.
- General office administration and errands.
- May be required to work from alternative project site locations.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills with a positive professional approach & demeanor
- A current unrestricted manual driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Ability to adapt to change & constant growth
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Project
- Ability to prioritise & manage time effectively
If you have what we are looking for please click “APPLY” and submit a cover letter with your CV for consideration.
No agencies at this time please.
Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project administrator?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.