Hairdresser - Senior Stylist and 1st/2nd Year Apprentice.
About the business
At Local Colour Hair Studio our mission is to provide our clientele with impeccable service and unmatched attention to detail, all in the confines of a relaxed and fun environment.
We are looking to expand our brand and require a confident, well presented, reliable and outgoing Senior Stylist and 1st/2nd Year apprentice to join our team on a full time or part time basis.
If this sounds like you, read on.
About the role
- Well versed in all areas of cutting, colouring and styling, including hair-ups/blow-dry's and extensions (tape).
- Consulting with clients and listening to their needs.
- Advising clients on an aftercare program that will enhance their received service.
- Participating in keeping the salon to the highest level of cleanliness and participate in our Sustainable Salons program.
- Ensuring each and every client leaves with a smile on their face.
- Enjoying what you do!
Benefits and perks
- Above award wage
- Subiaco location
- Free, shared parking available
- Short walk to public transport
- Complimentary services and products at cost
- Supportive and professional environment
- Laid back, fun, vibrant, team oriented salon
- Opportunity to grow with the business
- Busy salon, on the rise in an awesome area
- Job Stability
- Flexible working hours (Full time, part time available for Senior Stylist)
- Christmas period vacation
- Work/Life balance
Skills and experience
- The successful applicant will have an excellent attitude and be able to work in a heavily team based environment.
- A fashion forward approach and be well presented.
- Be reliable, punctual, professional, enthusiastic, and flexible.
- A willingness to embrace training and grow as a stylist and a person.
- A love of the trade and immense pride in your work.
- The ability to maintain consistently high client service standards and grow your client base.
Join an exciting and fun team of stylists and learn from one of Perth's colour experts.
This role is for someone starting at the beginning or recently began an apprenticeship but is super passionate about hair and becoming a hairdresser.
Here are some points that will help explain what you will need to apply
- You love hair and have already enjoyed discovering the world of hair through social media, friends and your own hair.
- You have a great work ethic are reliable and aren't afraid of working your way up.
- You are friendly and love working with people.
- You are very organised and enjoy seeing a job finished well.
- You can bring a can-do attitude every day.
If these sound like the position(s) for you, please submit your resume and covering letter to email@example.com or complete the application process through Seek.
We can't wait to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a hairdresser?
- Which of the following hairdressing qualifications have you obtained?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your preferred work type?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.