Penguin Random House is the world’s largest trade book publisher, boasting an impressive list of authors from cherished favourites to future classics across many genres and platforms.
We are currently on the lookout for an End User Services Support Engineer with exceptional customer service skills to work in our Melbourne office.
The ideal candidate will deliver an outstanding end user services experience providing support and troubleshooting for all PRH technology users.
The role will involve:
- A prompt response and timely resolution of tickets and tasks in line with SLAs (both Level 1 and Level 2)
- Working to reduce recurring Incidents to continually improve the technology experience for colleagues
- Enhance and manage system management software for both Windows and Apple Mac environments
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Administer both Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and JAMF. Tasks include as maintenance, packaging, image creation, configuration, troubleshooting
- Assist with ongoing IT projects and initiatives.
- Deliver excellent customer experience through interaction with end users on the phone, via chat or self-service portal, remote support tools or other automation solutions
- Contribute to the Knowledge management process and database to enable self-help and peer support for end users and efficiency of IT internal support processes
- Process execution for Incident and Request processes to meet service level expectations
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager in our Melbourne office you will form part of a team working across multiple locations in Australia and New Zealand. It is therefore essential that you are confident and comfortable working autonomously, you are able to build relationships with stakeholders across the business, and are a strong communicator both over the phone and via email.
This role would be perfect for someone with at least 2 years’ experience in a Level 1 & 2 commercial service-oriented role.
If you have a passion to provide excellent IT service support and you’re interested in working for the world’s largest trade book publisher, we invite you to apply now.
Please note, candidates must have indefinite working rights in Australia and submit a cover letter outlining their interest in and suitability to the role.
Due to the number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Penguin Random House is the world’s largest trade book publisher, boasting an impressive list of authors from cherished favourites to future classics across many genres and platforms. In Australia and New Zealand, we are proud to work with the most talented writers, thinkers and achievers and publish a diverse range of local and international voices. We are the leading publisher distributing books across Australia and New Zealand, focusing on speed and reliability to reach our customers and bring the very best books to readers everywhere. Our 400+ creative and passionate people from various backgrounds and experiences work together to uphold our reputation for excellence and clear commitment to service throughout the entire publishing process, and help us to achieve exceptional results. More information can be found at https://www.penguin.com.au/ and https://www.penguin.co.nz/.
Penguin Random House is committed to providing a workplace and culture that values diversity and inclusion across all levels of the business. We recognise and acknowledge the contribution of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. This includes, however is not limited to, differences in gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, family status and disability.
Company: Penguin Random House Australia Pty Ltd
City: NORTH SYDNEY
Postal Code: 2060
Job ID: 195562
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.