Plantmark – one of Australia’s leading national wholesale plant nurseries – is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic Quotes and Orders team at Plantmark Willawong.
Plantmark’s operations include seven Wholesale Trade Markets with sales and distribution in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. Plantmark has been the largest trade supplier to the urban development, landscape and local government sectors for over thirty years and has established an outstanding reputation for excellence within the nursery industry.
Reporting to the Willawong Quotes and Orders Manager, the role involves customer and supplier liaison, creating quotes, compiling orders and coordinating stock dispatch and delivery.
The position is full time, working a five-day Monday to Friday roster.
To be successful as a Plantmark Sales Coordinator, you will have:
- Sound knowledge and/or qualifications in horticulture.
- Experience in sales and administration.
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for customer service.
- Confident computer ability at intermediate standards.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Positive work ethic and enjoy working in a team.
Why join our team?
Plantmark employees enjoy access to a range of fantastic benefits including bonus programs, industry training, career development opportunities, industry discounts and a supportive, friendly work environment.
Applications close: 6 February 2022
Plantmark values diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.