Who We Are
The Resimac Group is one of Australia's leading non-bank lenders, with over 30 years of experience. Resimac is an ASX-listed company that specializes in home loans and have a wide range of products which include residential and commercial options to meet the need of all types of customers from first home buyers to investors. We pride ourselves on our service which has seen us win a number of industry awards.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to get a foot in the door in the corporate world? Working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. You will be part of a fun and dynamic team who are helping and speaking with our customers to achieve their dreams of owning a home. If this sounds like what you are looking for, look no further, we have the role for you!
We are seeking a Customer Care Officer to be the voice of Resimac and handle a range of customer enquiries. The role involves working 7.5 hours between 8am and 7pm Mon-Fri. The role would suit anyone with excellent customer service experience who loves talking and helping people.
What You Will Do
- Answer incoming phone enquiries and provide exemplary customer service
- Maintain and update customer information
- Transfer and/or escalate complex calls to the appropriate department
- Conduct proactive outbound calls and provide administrative support
- Be part of a fun, positive team environment
Who We Are Looking For?
- Customer Service experience preferred
- You are confident and thrive off new challenges
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and call customers
- Administrative and IT skills, particularly with Word and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
What we can offer you
- Friendly company culture built on the values of Passion, Respect and Accountability that is scaling up
- Internal opportunities to cross train in other departments
- Competitive remuneration package
- Other outstanding benefits including salary continuance, social events, team building activities, wellness hours, community leave, salary packaging, employee assistance program, Resimac Rewards and external professional development opportunities.
There is no better time to join Resimac than today! Get your application underway now by clicking on "Apply for this job"
Want to stand out? Attach a targeted cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this role!
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Resimac is committed to building a diverse and inclusive business and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTI and related communities, mature workers, people living with a disability and different cultural backgrounds.
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?