Parts Interpreter / Team Member
Skipper Transport Parts is a market leading distributor of industrial maintenance, repair, operating ‘MRO’ supplies and solutions to customer markets of automotive, truck & trailer, mining, bus and agriculture in Western Australia and Queensland.
Skipper Transport Parts is a parts provider specialising in parts supply and consignment store management. Its comprehensive portfolio of brands, products and ranges support truck and trailer, bus, automotive, mining, and industrial vehicles. Skipper was acquired by Stealth Global Holdings in August 2021.
Stealth Global Holdings is a broad-line business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) distributor of industrial, maintenance, repair, operating ‘MRO’, safety & workplace supplies and other related products and services.
Reporting to the Branch Manager – Skippers Transport Parts – Port Hedland, we are seeking an individual with:
- Experience in automotive/commercial spare parts/transport industry.
- Strong sense of initiative and personal drive.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- A high level of problem solving and negotiation skill.
- A service orientated and helpful, well-mannered approach.
- Good time management.
- A desire to work as part of a professional sales and warehousing team.
- Committed to your personal safety and of those around you.
To be considered, you will:
- Previous experience in the automotive/truck and or trailer spare parts industry.
- Be looking for a challenging yet rewarding role with endless personal growth opportunities.
- Have the ability to work closely with both internal and external customers.
- Have the ability to achieve sales and KPI objectives.
- Have strong customer service and communication skills.
- Have strong ability to problem solve and multi task.
- Computer literacy.
A competitive salary/allowance package as well as incentives will be offered to the successful candidate.
The Stealth Training academy provides a great training opportunity.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?