Stryker: Proud to be one of Australia's Best Places to Work year-on-year since 2014.
Work with industry leaders to become a product expert and learn to run your own territory.
Gain hands on in-field training for craniomaxillofacial products and relevant sales process.
Join our team in Perth as our Business Development Manager within our CMF portfolio.
The role: In conjunction with the Regional Manager, drive overall team engagement through:
- Understanding Team Within Team (TWT) engagement drivers
- Identifying and delivering on the job coaching to training and development needs
- Inspiring and aligning TWT behind the territory goal.
- This portfolio can be found by clicking on the following link - https://www.stryker.com/us/en/portfolios/orthopaedics/craniomaxillofacial.html.
- Enjoy the experience of working in an established business.
- In this role, you will own your territory and become a product expert whilst providing clinical and technical expertise in a hospital setting
What you will do:
- You will also be selling to your customers to achieve sales quotas and driving sustained long-term growth
- Strategically promote and sell Stryker’s neurosurgery and craniomaxillofacial portfolio products to meet our customers’ needs
- Confidently conduct product evaluations in operating theatre and office settings, demonstrating the value of our products to specialties including but not limited to Craniofacial, ENT, Plastic, Maxillofacial and Neurosurgeons
- Plan your territory and track your progress, proactively communicating your plans and results with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Solve product problems using product knowledge and quick thinking.
- Educate surgeons, registrars, doctors, nurses and other hospital/nursing staff as to the proper use and maintenance of our products
- Manage and maintain your territory’s product life-cycle
Desirable Requirements (eg: skills, experience, qualifications):
- Tertiary qualification in a related field
- Sales Excellence (achieve 3/5 sales quota)
- Ability to coach and influence others
Must have a valid visa to work with no restrictions in Australia.
If this resonates, then please do apply.
Stryker is in the medical industry and the safety of our employees and communities is very important. To that end, it is a requirement that our employees be vaccinated, and it’s an inherent requirement for the successful candidate for this role to be vaccinated.