- Elevate your Contact Centre and Customer Service Career
- Hybrid opportunity, working from home and office
- Supporting Federal Government Department
- Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time & Casual Roles Available Now
Elevate your Contact Centre career with Serco by joining our award-winning team supporting our Federal Government client. With opportunities to work from home, we are committed to providing a safe and supportive working environment within the current climate.
Career development is a big opportunity here; a large portion of our support and management roles are occupied by team members who started on the phone in a Customer Contact Officer role. We celebrate outcomes and provide a sense of meaning and purpose for our teams with what they do to support our Australian community. We are seeking a combination of inbound and outbound service professionals, so communication skills and a supportive approach are essential.
We have hybrid working arrangements on permanent full-time, permanent part time and casual roles. This means you will have the opportunity to work 60% of your time in office and 40% from home.
We support members of the community to access a wide range of Government services. We provide an exceptional level of customer care to make a positive difference to people’s lives every day.
Serco requires employees in this role to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. Please consider this requirement when submitting your application.
To learn more visit https://careers.serco.com/ASPAC/content/Customer-Service-Representatives---VIC-QLD-TAS/
The role comes with a level of responsibility in ensuring the integrity and compliance of information and customer data. You will be assisted by a team of Customer Contact Officers as well as a supportive Team Leader and management team. The role will allow you to grow and will keep you engaged.
At Serco we recognise the unique skills and experiences people bring into our organisation. We provide a range of benefits to support our paramount commitment to staff morale and engagement including:
- Fully paid, comprehensive classroom and on the job training in our dedicated training facilities
- Rewards and recognition program, including awards and retail discounts
- Ongoing training tailored for your personal and career development goals, including opportunities outside your current team or location
- Friendly and diverse team with inclusivity and care at the heart of everything we do.
You will need to complete relevant security clearances and psychometric profiling as part of pre-employment checks. You need to be an Australian Citizen.
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now. The Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people to apply from different backgrounds. By joining Serco you will have access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LBGTI+) Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
NOTE: Google Chrome is the preferred browser to access Serco careers website
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?