We are looking for a full time Physiotherapist to join our fun and fast paced Lindfield practice. We have been in our current location for over 20 years, and pride ourselves on being a part of our local community. You will work alongside experienced therapists, with the patient load over 95% private. We have good long standing relationships with other health practitioners, especially Orthopaedic surgeons and GPs.
We see a variety of sporting injuries and other short and long term musculoskeletal conditions. Ages of patients varies but skews toward the younger/healthier population. Acute sporting injuries are common, and we pride ourselves on our accurate diagnostic skills, leading to better outcomes for therapist and patient.
The successful applicant will have good manual therapy and exercise prescription skills. Practice hours are 7am-7pm weekdays and Saturday mornings, and administrative support is present at all times. Ongoing professional development is encouraged, and training and support is provided as needed. Hours are flexible and remuneration generous including holiday leave.
While some experience is preferred, new graduates are encouraged to apply, so please apply now if you would like the opportunity to work in a rewarding and supportive environment.
- good time management skills
- strong manual therapy skills
- AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- flexibility of hours, including Saturday mornings
- experience/education in exercise based therapy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Have you completed a qualification in physiotherapy?