Global Payments is a world leader in financial technology and software solutions. We are committed to exemplary service to our employees, customers, and communities. Driven by passion to provide great experiences we bring our expertise and global perspective to vertical software markets and integrated commerce.
Comprising leading service providers like Ezidebit, Eway, Storman, and Sentral Education, the Global Payments Australia & New Zealand (GPAU/NZ) family delivers a broad range of technology solutions that help all-sized businesses innovate and grow. We bring the power of software and complexity of payments together and make it simple.
About the role
- Work directly with customers including but not limited to, Ezidebit and Eway software partners, software developers, and API Services clients to provide L2 and L3 API integration support, troubleshooting, and lead resolutions for API integration issues in an effective timely manner in line with SLAs.
- Contribute and assist with maintaining internal documentation, knowledge base articles, and training materials to support and uplift the knowledge of all Ezidebit and Eway support staff, and external API documentation targeted at partner developers and integrators.
- Participate and lead the training of stakeholders in the correct use and integration of the EziDebit and Eway API suites.
- Conduct partner and client software integration certifications ensuring they conform to best practices and prescribed methods and participate in and lead the training of stakeholders in the correct use and integration of the EziDebit and Eway API suites.
- Assist sales and revenue teams by providing pre-sales technical assistance and support with drafting client solutions in line with available API technologies.
Essential skills and experience
- Previous exposure to software development and/or at least 2 years of relevant experience working with API technologies.
- Ability to acquire a broad understanding of integration API’s.
- Experience in working with and consuming REST API’s and understanding key API concepts.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries to extract and analyse data.
- Possession of, or willingness and eligibility to obtain Police Clearance Check.
Culture and benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include:
- Flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working.
- Birthday leave (a day off to celebrate your birthday!).
- 12 weeks paid parental leave; 2 weeks paid secondary carers leave.
- Company-wide recognition award program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to all team members.
- A MyCoach (EAP) program to support your health and wellbeing.
Report this job advert
Want the right skills for the job? Prepare for Analyst roles with an industry-led course.
- Bootcamps that teach you in-demand skills
- Qualifications that current Analyst have studied
- Free online courses for beginners