Ainsworth Game Technology (AGT) is a leading global supplier of gaming equipment and industry recognized global Games development on land based Pubs,Clubs, and Casinos as well as Historic Horse Racing (HHR), Class II, Online social slots and real money Casinos.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to work in our Systems Engineering team with the ability to program front end and back end applications using C#, Angular J and multiple databases including SQL Server,PostGre and Azure.
The primary functions of this role are as follows:
- Work closely with the “Base and Server Based” teams to implement and maintain front end and back end systems that communicate/connect slot EGM's for the C2, HHR, and C# markets.
- Create and modify system software applications by applying fundamental computer science techniques
- Create Shareable libraries to improve effectiveness and efficiency for the software development groups
- Participate in code validation and code reviews, perform unit tests and other automated testing techniques
- Document all aspects of written code
- Evaluate risk associated with code changes and make informed decisions on what and when to make a change
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Mid level ( 5 years) Full Stack development experience
- Strong experience with .NET and C# (3 years preferred)
- Experience with .NET.Core
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent (3 years preferred)
- Experience with REST API( 2 years Preferred)
- Azure Cloud Experience is a plus.