Global Payments is a world leader in financial technology and software solutions. We are committed to exemplary service to our employees, customers, and communities. Driven by passion to provide great experiences we bring our expertise and global perspective to vertical software markets and integrated commerce.
Comprising leading service providers like Ezidebit, Eway, Storman, and Sentral Education, the Global Payments Australia & New Zealand (GPAU/NZ) family delivers a broad range of technology solutions that help all-sized businesses innovate and grow. We bring the power of software and complexity of payments together and make it simple.
About the role
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day management of Salesforce.com data, processing, output, security, and maintaining the overall health baseline. The Salesforce Administrator will be required to coordinate with multiple user departments including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and IT departments.
- Work alongside current Salesforce developers and key stakeholders to understand and build on existing processes and requirements.
- Take ownership with primarily maintaining the data, security, and health of the Salesforce.com environments.
- Contribute and aim to deliver creative solutions by streamlining existing processes using the latest Salesforce technology and improving platform efficiency and productivity.
- Drive to continuously improve the quality of information within the Salesforce.com instance.
- Work with our Salesforce development team helping enhance processes for support, administrative tasks, development, and change management.
- Use Salesforce.com and relevant apps for data maintenance and cleanliness.
Essential skills and experience
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce.com platform.
- In-Depth knowledge of Flows, Process Builders, and low code solutions.
- Strong understanding across SF clouds and functionality, Sales, Service, Experience.
- Understanding of integration concepts.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Knowledge and experience with Lightning.
- Understanding and experience with Apex and VF code.
- Database management.
- Ability to assist End Users with questions, and requests and provide End-user training.
- Experience working in an environment that cultivates innovation and action-oriented work ethics.
Culture and benefits
- Flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working.
- Birthday leave (a day off to celebrate your birthday!).
- 12 weeks paid parental leave; 2 weeks paid secondary carers leave.
- Company-wide recognition award program.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to all team members.
- A MyCoach (EAP) program to support your health and wellbeing.