We are seeking the services of a Multimedia Animator to join our Marketing team. This role requires someone who enjoys working in a fun, collaborative small team environment, takes pride in their work and is enthusiastic about the gaming industry.
Ainsworth Game Technology is a globally recognised Technology company engaged in product design and manufacture of electronic gaming (poker) machines.
Responsibilities would include:
- Converting art assets for electronic gaming machine games to deliver state of the art digital signage animations, game demonstrations and marketing material.
- Produce visually appealing animations to best compliment the products and corporate expectations.
- Work within the Marketing team to develop campaigns and product presentations, ensuring their smooth and efficient implementation and execution.
- Ensuring the design process recognises current AGT’s legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ yrs. experience working in an animation capacity.
- A tertiary qualification in Graphic Design, Multimedia or related field.
- Extensive training/experience in digital art and animation software. Necessary knowledge includes advanced experience in After Effects, with a focus on motion graphics, particle systems, and the animation of illustrated 2D objects.
- Good overall communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously, handle pressure and work with minimum supervision
- Gaming industry/related experience preferred but not essential.
How to Apply:
Candidates must submit a show reel/portfolio that displays a diverse skill set in all things design, motion graphics and animation along with a copy of your CV outlining the positions key requirements.
No Recruitment Agencies Please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a multimedia designer?