Aus Flight Handling is a leading provider of Ground Handling and Air Cargo Services, servicing both Capital Cites and Regional Australian Airports.
We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our management philosophy is simple – “To have a work environment that enables staff to succeed in their position and to be a company that encourages all staff to take responsibility and ownership for their role, therefore helping them to achieve more satisfaction from their job, which will lead to a better working environment for all”.
We Casual and Permanent Part Time Check-in/Ramp/Baggage Handler for our Griffith NSW Airport Operation. These positions may lead to Full Time for the right applicants. The core purpose of the Check in/Ramp/Baggage handler is to Marshal aircraft safely on to the parking bay. Position all GSE (Ground Services Equipment) and to safely marshal passengers to the terminal. Loading and unloading baggage and freight is also an important part of this position. You may also be called upon to clean the cabin of the aircraft. Once that is complete, you will be required to dispatch the aircraft. Other duties may include basic check in of passengers, consigning freight and making sure the baggage make-up area is clean and ready for the next flight. Full training for this position will be provided.
What we will need from you:
- Fluent in spoken English
- Well Presented, Reliable, Super-efficient.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Ability to work early starts, late finishes, weekends, and public holidays.
- Current State Drivers Licence
- Physically fit. Ability to lift up to 32kg’s.
- Must be Double COVID Vaccinated
- Must have COVID Booster to work in WA Airports
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Aus Flight Handling as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment will be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Please note: Only permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand, or persons who have the right to work in Australia may apply. All Applicants must pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test. For aviation certification, all applicants must undergo a State and Federal Police and ASIO background check. Reference checks will also be conducted for the successful applicant.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Application Close at 5pm, Friday 27th May 2022. No Applications will be received after this time.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Ramp and Baggage Handler?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in the aviation industry?
- Are you available to work split shifts?