Riverina Fresh is 100% Australian owned dairy company with our Head Office located in Wagga Wagga. We produce a range of award-winning dairy products including the iconic Riverina Fresh branded milks, creams, and yogurts. Riverina Fresh supplies retail, hospitality and industrial customers across Victoria and NSW. We have strong ties to the local Riverina community with a range of local support initiatives, farmer supply from across the Riverina region as well as a network of exclusive distributors for our products.
We are passionate about what we do and seek to provide a safe, supportive, friendly, and motivated working environment.
We currently have casual and full-time positions available for drivers at our Enfield distribution facility in Sydney. We are looking for experienced MR/HR drivers with a good driving record to work up to 6 days per week (Mon- Sat) performing multi-drop delivery of milk and dairy products to Cafe's, Restaurants, Clubs and our industrial customers. The successful applicant will be required to cover the day shift which starts at 5:30am and can be rostered across 1 to 6 days depending on the driver’s preference.
This is a secure position working with a friendly team in a challenging environment which has a strong customer service focus attached to the role and a rotating roster for Saturday deliveries.
Responsibilities are varied and include:
- Detailed inventory control
- Picking orders during the delivery route
- Chain of Responsibility and Load restraint
- Quality, safety & hygiene control
- Meeting delivery targets
- Manual handling/ trolleying of product.
- Monitoring and reducing waste.
- Must have a valid MR/HR driver's licence and be able to provide a police check
- Demonstrated experience doing multiple drop deliveries
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions closely
- Be highly focussed on safety, quality & hygiene compliance
- Be highly focussed on attaining delivery targets and efficiency.
- Effective communication skills
- Trouble shooting skills and ability to use initiative
- Good customer service skills
- Sound understanding of COR (Transport Chain of Responsibility)
Applicants will need:
- Flexibility to work shift work, including some weekend work
- Ability to work occasional overtime if required
- Ability to work unsupervised when required
- Ability to work as part of a team
We offer competitive above award rates to the right applicant (including shift allowances and quarterly performance bonus)
We provide one on one training from our distribution team.
Experience in cold chain food delivery is preferable but not essential.
Riverina Fresh is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment that and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Riverina Fresh treat employee safety and wellbeing as a priority and we are registered as a COVID safe business with the NSW and Victorian governments.
If you are interested, please apply by submitting your resume including contact details with your application. Applications must include resumes to be considered.
Applications close 01 June 2022.