Mi Electric was established in early 2014 with a focus on delivering traffic infrastructure and electrical reticulation projects throughout Queensland. With a head office and depot at Yatala and regional offices on the Sunshine Coast, Mackay and Bundaberg we service both metropolitan and regional areas.
Currently we are seeking an experienced Project Administrator for one of our major projects that stretches from north of Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast and will be based at the project site office at Caboolture.
- Onboarding of people and plant to the project.
- Maintain a project specific register for Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) ensuring ITPs are registered, collated, submitted and filed accordingly.
- Maintain document control pertinent to the project.
- Assist in the completion of monthly progress claims and liaise with Project Manager/Project Supervisor in relation to outstanding documentation and statutory declarations.
- In conjunction with Project Manager/Project Supervisor prepare and forward relevant notices within nominated timeframes.
- Keep procedures and work instructions consistent with changes to workflow eg. Project plans, SWMS, risk assessments, ITP’s, registers and documentation as required.
- Create and maintain project files ensuring superseded plans are marked and revisions disseminated to the relevant personnel.
- Generate purchase orders requisitions for on site project requirements when required.
- Collate timesheets from onsite personnel on a weekly basis and liaise with payroll.
- Arrange travel arrangements for site staff when required.
- Accurate data entry and systematic maintenance of project records.
- Recording and archiving completed project records in a systemic manner to enable ease of retrieval if required.
- Ability to respond to a range of telephone queries and receive and direct information.
- Provide advice and information in relation to project schedules, delivery times, including liaison with external suppliers to ensure information is accurate.
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing communications and documentation for project related purposes.
- General office administration and errands.
- May be required to work from alternative project site locations.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Administrator working on complex projects
- Excellent communication skills with a positive professional approach & demeanor
- A current unrestricted manual driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Ability to adapt to change & constant growth
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Project
- Ability to prioritise & manage time effectively
If you have what we are looking for please click “APPLY” and submit a cover letter with your CV for consideration.
Mi Electric operates on a 10% flat fee recruitment policy in relation to agency placements. This fee is based on salary and superannuation and excludes all other benefits and allowances. Submission of candidates will be considered an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. No exclusive agreements will be entered into.
Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project administrator?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?