- Large full-service engineering company.
- Projects with Top-tier clients.
- Free basement parking
About the company
Highly reputable full-service engineering consultancy offering engineering design solutions to Top-tier construction companies in QLD for architectural, custom and project home builds. Over three decades of successful business in Australia, this engineering firm prides their ability to provide the highest quality engineering solutions to top-tier clients, builders and developers. Their head office is based in South Brisbane near amenities like cafes, shopping centres and convenient access to Brisbane CBD + Free on-site parking is available to staff.
About the role
As the Residential AutoCAD Drafter you will be involved in producing the foundation designs for residential building projects. Projects can include project home developments through to large architecturally designed houses. You'll be supported by an established team of designers, drafters and engineers within an amazing company leading this industry sector.
Requirements for this role
- Strong AutoCAD foundation design skills.
- Strong understanding of residential building construction.
- Good knowledge of Australian design standards.
- Ability to understand and recognise various soil conditions.
- Ability to interpret building plans.
At Found People, we treat all applications with strict confidentiality.
Register for job alerts on – foundpeople.com.au or email resumes / enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Found People on LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter for job updates and other news.