About the business
The Wilderness Group has been providing schools, specialist groups and the general public with high-quality outdoor programs and experiences for 30 years. It is the largest provider of school camps, excursions and outdoor pursuits in South Australia, and one of the largest nationally. We also offer a variety of tourism products in various location across Adelaide.
About the role
Here is your opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to start your career as a Receptionist / Administration Assistant in a fast paced office environment.
The main objectives of the Junior Receptionist /Administration Assistant position are to support the current administration team and provide a positive and welcoming interaction with our clients and perform general office duties.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and emails
- Ordering office supplies
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Data entry
- Assisting the existing admin team with various tasks
- Proficient computer skills – MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?