Bowser Bean Café is not your average servo!
We are not a petrol station that sells coffee, we are a café that happens to sell fuel.
We are looking for an experienced, people focused Site Manager to join our Bowser Bean Crew!
If you are a dynamic and enthusiastic Manager who loves coffee, appreciate customer service and leading a great crew, we want you to join our Bowser Bean Canadian team. Bowser Bean Canadian is a world class site, winning AACS runner up Independent Store of the Year 2021. You will be stepping into a great site.
At Bowser Bean Canadian you will find Barista-made coffee, fresh and tasty hot and cold food, a broad range of convenience items and relaxed, contemporary cafe plus a busy drive-through service.
Site Manager Role
- Leading and mentoring an inclusive team that likes to have fun
- Management of all store operations and strategic planning to deliver results
- Drive marketing initiatives to maximise sales
- Delivering outstanding customer service and continually striving to be best in class
- A natural desire for customer service
- Passion, and energy to inspire, lead and develop your team
- You don’t sweat the numbers - budgeting and time management is a breeze for you
- You have experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Available to work full time, across store trading hours
- A background in the food service industry and a current Food Safety Supervisors Certificate is advantageous
What’s in it for you
- Permanent position with professional and personal development
- A team focused company culture
- Head Office Marketing, Operations, HR and Hospitality support
- Annual company conference
- Gym/fitness membership subsidies
The preferred candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and police background check before commencing the position.
Please forward your letter of application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 31st May 2022
(Please include the job title "Canadian Manager" in the subject line)
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?